GUEST POST: OLIVER DOG
I’m Oliver and I am 10 years old and I am Robby Dog’s eldest son. I got cooking from my dad, and I love to help him with his cooking at home. At Christmas my mum got me the Jamie Oliver 5 ingredient cook book.
So any who, back to my dish, it is made for summer and you can really only make it in summer. It is also was one of the first dishes I made from the book and I have only made it three times before.
It is personally my favourite so far.
So, I and we (my family) hope you enjoy.
2 chicken breasts, flattened to 2cm
1 mango, peeled and cubed, remaining pulp and juice set aside
2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce
1 bunch of cress (or rocket)
1 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated: lettuce cups
- Set aside the cubed mango, cress and lettuce cups.
- Combine the hoisin sauce and mango pulp and juice.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add some olive oil. Season the flattened chicken and then pan fry the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Slice the cooked chicken into thin strips.
- Serve with the cubed mango, cress, mango/hoisin sauce and the lettuce cups.