This easy to prep, easy to cook noodle dish is the perfect degree of difficulty you want after a long-weekend.
There isn’t anything about it not to love and the lime adds a beautiful zing.
12 stems broccolini
250gm medium egg noodles
50gm unsalted peanuts
2 chicken breasts, sliced
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 fresh red chilli, sliced
4 spring onions, sliced
1 – 2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
⅓ cup coriander leaves
1 lime, quartered
- Halve broccolini length-ways.
- Cook the noodles and drain; toss in a little oil and set aside.
- Lightly toast peanuts in a dry frying pan; cool and roughly chop.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok, add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and half of the chilli and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add 1tbsp oil to wok and stir-fry the spring onions and broccolini for 2 minutes, then add the cooked noodles and chicken; stir-fry until noodles are warm and the chicken cooked through.Stir through the soy and fish sauces
- Divide between 4 bowls, sprinkle over nuts, remaining sliced chili and coriander. Serve with the lime wedges.