Serves: 1 Nat
Well, if you’re going to do it, do it right!
Cashews, butter, honey, sugar, salt and some roasting time.
These are predictably awesome and predictably outrageous. Worryingly, if you have an air fryer like we do, they’re even more within reach.
Life is short and honey roasted cashews definitely need to be part of it.
Make a batch today and never look back.
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp honey
300gm cashew nuts
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (or get your air fryer ready)
- Melt the butter on a low heat and add the honey. Stir well until mixed.
- Take your sauce off the heat and throw in your cashews. Mix well until they’re completely covered in honey and then turn out onto a lined baking tray, spreading evenly.
- Pop in the oven for five minutes and then toss. Repeat again. If they’re still looking pale, repeat once more. Or air fry for 6 minutes.
- When they’re golden and toasted, pour into a bowl with the sugar and salt. Mix together, giving the nuts a bit of a shake.
- Leave the nuts to cool, stirring occasionally to break them up.
- Good luck not eating them in one sitting.